Terms & Conditions
Matthew and Helen Dowler
The Mill at Glynhir
Tel: 01269 853874
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.themillatglynhir.co.uk
Bed & Breakfast
Thank you for choosing to book with The Mill at Glynhir Bed & Breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you to our family run Bed & Breakfast. By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
The price includes accommodation, breakfast (unless alternative arrangements have been made) and VAT.
Sorry, we do not allow pets.
Booking Confirmation & Deposit
A 20% non-refundable deposit is payable before your reservation can be confirmed as a booking.
Deposits can be paid by credit card over the phone, bank transfer or cheque sent in the post (please make cheques payable to The Mill at Glynhir ).
All bookings are confirmed by email or by letter.
Cancellation and Insurance
By making your booking, our agreement is a legal contract and your deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances. We would recommend that you take out cancellation insurance to cover this cost.
If you need to cancel please contact us immediately.
For cancellations made up to 7 days before your booked stay you will not be liable for the total balance. For cancellations made after this time, or by failing to take up the booking without cancelling, you are still liable to pay for the booking in full, even if we have not yet received your balance. We will exercise this right at our discretion.
14 days notice will be required for group bookings.
If you need to cancel your booking due to adverse weather conditions or exceptional family circumstances we are happy to transfer your booking to another date if at all possible, without loss of your original deposit. Please contact us to discuss.
Non-availability of Accommodation
We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the holiday. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
Your accommodation will be available to you from 3.30pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged.
Rooms to be vacated by 10.30am on departure day.
The balance of your payment is payable after breakfast on the last day of your stay. Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card or bank transfer.
Damages and Breakages
Please take care when staying in our property. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. We ask that you report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
By using our Wi-Fi Service you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of use below (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Service.
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and The Mill at Glynhir Bed and Breakfast governing your access to and use of this Wi-Fi Service (the “Service”).
By using the wireless network you are acknowledging that you have read all the terms and conditions of this agreement, understand them, and agree to be legally bound by them.
The Mill at Glynhir Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to monitor your communications and activities via this service (including their content) during transmission and in connection with use of this Service, and may disclose any such information for purposes of ensuring your compliance with this agreement, applicable law, cooperating with legal authorities, and otherwise protecting the rights, property and interests of The Mill at Glynhir Bed and Breakfast.
You agree that your use of this service is a privilege and not a right. You agree that you are fully responsible for your activities while using this Service (including for any content, information and other materials you access or transmit via this Service), and that you shall bear all risks regarding use of this Service. You agree not to use this Service to engage in any prohibited, unlawful, infringing, torturous or harmful conduct; violate another party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights; or otherwise interfere with the operation, use or enjoyment of any service, system or other property.
You are responsible for your security and privacy. There are privacy and security risks associated with wireless communications and the Internet generally. You acknowledge that The Mill at Glynhir Bed and Breakfast makes no assurance that your communications or activities will be or will remain private or secure, and agree that The Mill at Glynhir Bed and Breakfast assumes no responsibility in that regard. You agree that you, and not The Mill at Glynhir Bed and Breakfast, are solely responsible for your own privacy and security in using this Service, and for implementing any protections you deem to be appropriate to protect and secure your privacy, and your activities, hardware, software and systems.
Disclaimer of warranty. You acknowledge and agree that this service is provided “as is”, “with all faults”, and “as available”, you further acknowledge and agree that The Mill at Glynhir Bed and Breakfast disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
Termination of service. You agree that The Mill at Glynhir Bed and Breakfast may, at any time and for any reason, change, terminate, limit or suspend this Service (in whole or in part) or your access to this Service. Upon any termination, your rights to use this Service will immediately cease.
Self Catering Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for The Annexe
Both Matthew and Helen hope you enjoy your stay in The Annexe
Please read the following, if there is something you then need to discuss please do so, we will do our best to be flexible.
The named guest agrees that:-
- A non refundable deposit of 50% becomes payable at time of reservation for the full period booked, with full payment due one month before date of arrival. In the event of a cancellation within one month of arrival, all monies will be forfeit.
- Reservations commence 4.00pm on the day of arrival, terminating 10.00am on the final day.
- No person in excess of the number agreed at the time of reservation may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the guest.
- The Annexe will be left in a clean and tidy condition, if there are breakages or damage is caused we will be told and recompense will be made prior to departure.
- We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others, without recompense. Please respect other guests and keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm.
- No smoking is allowed in any of The Annexe or in the grounds of The Mill.
- No pets are allowed in the property.
- We reserve the right of entry to The Annexe at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
- No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
- A ‘Good Housekeeping’ deposit (£100.00 cash) will be expected upon arrival, and returned if all the above are followed.
- We do provide free Wi-Fi, however we cannot guarantee a consistent service. Use of our Wi-Fi implies acceptance of our Wi-Fi terms and conditions on our website www.themillatglyhir.co.uk
- All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it be must be at your own personal risk.
Please ensure that you have arranged your own travel insurance, as we do not provide this.
If you wish to have The Annexe cleaned during your stay please speak to Helen to arrange this.
A gas BBQ is available at an additional charge.
Use of a tumble dryer is available at an additional charge.
If you would like to have a meal cooking in the oven on your return from a day out. This can be catered for. Please speak to Helen. Prices vary depending on the dish.
The heating is pre-set to come on morning and evening (thermostat is situated in the hall and can be used to set the heating). Access to 24hr control of the heating is available at an additional cost.
Children should not be left unattended in the garden due to large ponds and the river Lougher at the bottom of the garden.
If extra bedding is required please speak to Helen. Do not wash the bedding in the washing machine in The Annexe.
Thank you very much